We have made it to an EGGPLANT! Yes, little bambino is the size of an eggplant! A few weeks ago, Jon bought an eggplant to grill, and well.... it was big! I'm 6 1/2 months pregnant, and still feeling good! I have had some back pain, but it comes and goes. In other news. Cecilia came to visit for the weekend! We had so much fun visiting, baby shopping, relaxing, eating, and more shopping! I love having family come visit. We miss our families so much out here, but it's nice to be able to go visit, and them come visit us! I didn't take any pictures (not sure why, just forgot I guess). The next time we see her, our little guy will be here! That is so exciting to think about~!
And in other, other news... We just booked flights to go out to Utah for the end of October! We will be there the 24th (BYU football game) through Nov. 1st. I"m SOOOOO excited. I can't wait to see friends, FAMILY, and everyone else(ha, that sounds funny). I'm also excited to see Temple Square, Nordstroms, Cafe Rio, and Family (mainly Kaitlyn)
So that's what is going on in our neck of the woods!

5 comments:
I chose Utah over Florida because Florida doesn't have Cafe Rio! I can't wait!!
We can't wait to see you guys!
Wow! Fun for you both! That means Dad, Laura, Mary & Jordan and David will all be there too! Like a big Family reunion! Dad will be at the game too!
about time you came to VISIT!
I bet you look so cute
Very lovely indeed. Yes, please come visit. I'm extremely jealous you get to eat at Cafe Rio. I made my own "cafe rio" at home on Sunday and it didn't taste a thing like it!
Post a Comment