Sunday, September 6, 2009

22 weeks

Alright, alright, alright... After hearing everyone BEG for a belly picture ( i was hoping to stay away from the camera for 9 months) I gave in. Here I am at 22 weeks prego!





Last weekend, Jon and I wanted to go on a weekend trip. I was thinking somewhere close, like Atlanta, or Gatlinberg...... well we ended up in Maryland! We jumped on a flight at 7pm that night. (Jon booked the tickets at 4 pm) It was a fun spontaneous trip! I didn't take many pictures. We spent our time hanging out with family. But on Monday afternoon we went down to the American History Museum. The only pictures I took were of Julia Childs Kitchen! Bon Appetite!!!!!




OH, and I had to take a picture of the Ruby Red Slippers!
 



10 comments:

mary and jordan said...

ah carole ann you look so cute!!!!!! im happy you put a picture up of you!!!! love ya

steph said...

You're adorable! I love it! Hooray for baby bumps! I hope you and he are doing well.

Liz said...

Yeah!! You look great! I expect at least monthly belly pictures from here on out! :) Next time you should take a spontaneous trip to UT! Kaitlyn misses you guys! :) Oh yeah, and me too!

deveney said...

so cute! you are such a cute momma to be:) its good you are taking pictures, you will want this stage documented!

Cecilia Bullough said...

Very cute baby bump! It was great to visit with you guys last weekend!

Heather and Dave said...

k-I love your little prego belly! You are glowing :) What a fun, spontaneous trip to visit your fam!! Can't do too many more of those when your baby boy gets here, so enjoy while you can!

Janelle said...

Of course you look fabulous! ;) How fun that you can just fly home for a couple of days! I hope you guys had a great time.

Tiff and Griff said...

So its really true!! Can't wait to meet the little guy. Yes I think its a boy.

rnichols said...

Yes, I love the Julia pics. I loved the movie too! You look super cute preggo. Congrats!

Meg said...

so cool! did you see Julie and Julia...I did and just LOVED it.

P.s. you are looking good girl...there's definitely a baby brewing in there!