Monday, October 5, 2009

I LOVE Fall ~

So October is here! HURRAY!!! I have been looking forward to October since September (hee hee) I really just like counting down the months. Whit Baby Boy on the way, January just can't come soon enough! But I'm really excited for this time of year. I love when there is a little crisp in the air, the trees turn colors. The house is all warm and cozy! All the fall activities.


I was thinking today how fun it would be to have a carnival, just like when we were in elementary school! You know with games like, bobbing for apples!




And "eat the donut off the string"

(is this really a game, or just a fun way to eat donuts??..... Who cares!)



Oh, that all sounds so fun to me! I guess I'm just ready to play!

Oh and don't forget about pumpkin patches, Carmel apples, Halloween parties, Hay rides,

Hot Apple Cider and fall mums on the porch. Oh, I'm so ready!


Fall weddings are also here! love when a bride embraces the season, and uses all the color and inspirations that come with it!

Here is a design board I designed in my fee time (HA!)


And this is sort of fall, but I love these flowers


Those are my random thoughts for the day!


I almost forgot! Baby Boy is the size of an English cucumber, and he is kicking a lot.(I love it)

2 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Can we please comment on the fact that you are under 100 days now!! Woohoo, double digits!
Is anyone throwing you a shower when you are in town? If so, I would love to help, and if not, I would love to throw you one!! Let me know, xoxo.

Cunning said...

And coming to visit me!?!?!?!?!