How fun would this be!!!!
I know I am a couple years away from even having 1 child big enough to ride in the back, But think how fun it would be!!!
This is on my Christmas list for 2011!

Oh! And Baby Boy Bullough is the size of a Mango!

Oh! And Baby Boy Bullough is the size of a Mango!
Posted by Carole Ann & Jon at 4:59 PM
3 comments:
I think it so cute how you find all of these items/foods to show the size of the baby!
Haha- at first I thought you were saying that you wanted a Mango and a quarter for Christmas, til I saw the writing below the picture!
that is way cute. Oh, and by the way...I am coming to Nashville in October and I MUST see you! I am back in the USA until december, then back to Zurich. will you be in town mid October? hope so!
Post a Comment