My Weekend in Pictures!
Friday night Jon, Ben (Jon's brother) & I went to CMA Music Feast. It's a 4 day festival in Nashville for the Fans. There are events all day long and then each night there is a concert at LP Feild (were the Titans play). We went to the Concert Friday night and Saw Ashton Shepherd, Jack Ingram, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Josh Turner, Jake Owen, and Faith Hill, &....& we had a surprise set by KEITH URBAN!!!! He was AMAZING as well as Faith Hill! There were all great!
That was Friday night! It was so fun. We will definitely be in attendance next year!
THEN... Saturday evening I had to work (but it was the fun kind of work)
Chef's Market did a Bar Mitzvah @ Musicians Hall of Fame, I was the coordinator for the event and worked my tail off. It was fun!
Here are the place settings. They are river walks with the guest name on the front & the back had there table number.

6 comments:
Carrie Underwood? Josh Ingram? You are one of the luckiest people I know. The pic with you and John (and your PARTY sticks) is so prescious. Sounds like you are having too much fun. Miss you!!
We need to come visit so we can party too!
looks like fun CA! I love the adult dinner table, that is a fun theme-and I am jealous of the concert, that would be great-take care:)
WOW - suspended buffet?!? Pretty snazzy! That concert would have been AWESOME! lucky girl! :)
Carole Ann I am so jealous. That is so cool. And what a fun job you have. Keep posting pics I enjoy them. Miss Ya.
What a fun weekend you guys had! I'm so glad you love being an event planner, Carole Ann. You are Very good at it! WHat a beautiful party you arranged. Nashville must have been rockin' last week. What fun!
Post a Comment