and Jon is an Uncle! This is so exciting!!!!! Liz (Jon's sister) had a sweet baby girl on Wednesday evening. The only info I have is that she (a girl!) was about 7 lbs and like 8 oz, 19 inches long and healthy. I have not seen any pictures yet, but were told she has LOTS of hair..
I"m just so excited to be an AUNT. I'll be the best Aunt I can be... and I promise to always have gum!
Friday, June 20, 2008
I'm an AUNT!
Posted by Carole Ann & Jon at 9:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations Jon and Carole Ann from Missy one of those pesky Connecticut friends of Liz's that has video of Jon dancing at Miss Beverly's school of dance. Oh yes! Carole Ann have you seen this? Too funny. Unfortunatly we are all on there and are all completly silly looking! Thanks for the post. I have been waiting for news of Liz and Craig since her last post.
oah how fun. New babies are the best. Lisa had her second little girl the same day. Her name is Taybrie ( I think that's how she spells it) We miss you. Hope every thing is good. love, steph
Post a Comment