Thursday, May 29, 2008

Terrible Two's

Two Names I Go By: Carole Ann & C.Ann

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Pink shirt & Tan Shoes

Two Of Your Favorite Things To Do: Spend time outdoors & Work
on Events

Two Things You Want Very Badly At This Moment: Lunch & a
Hobby

Two Favorite Pets: I don’t have pets right now, and I haven’t in a long time.

Two People Who Will Fill This Out: Genessa & Stephanie Henerie

Two Things You Did Last Night: Read & Cleaned the office

Two Things You Ate Today: (it’s only 9:53am so..) Orange Juice & Yogurt

Two Last People You Talked To: Jon & Shannon (a co-worker)

Two Longest Car Rides: Driving across country from Utah to Nashville & Driving from Idaho to Boston

Two Favorite Vacations: My Honeymoon & Trips to the beach with Family

Two Favorite Drinks: Diet Coke and Shirley Temple (with a cherry!)

5 comments:

Holly said...

I just got finished filling this out, so it was fun to read yours!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeay, you did it. It was so fun to finally read something about you since I haven't talked to you in so long. Miss you!

The Henries said...

Okay i just read your blog so i will get started on my list of Terrible Two's! I will send you and email as soon as I get mine done- hopefully you will have as much fun reading mine as i did reading yours!

Genessa said...

Hey Carole Ann just finished it. Steph tagged me with it. Hope things are going good. Missed you when we went to Salt Lake a couple of weeks ago. Pratt got married.
Lots of love
Genessa

Tiff and Griff said...

Cran check out my blog... cute hair cut by the way I keep forgetting to tell you.