Tuesday, May 13, 2008

TAG.. I"m it!

Here is my ABC tag from Liz....

A. Attached or Single: Attached to Jon (the love of my life)

B. Best Friends: My husband is my best friend (ahhh) But Lauren is my bestest friend!

C. Cake or Pie: Both Please! I love Love LOVE A GOOD Chocolate Cake, and the only pie I like is Grandma's Apple Pie! YUMM

D. Day of Choice: I love Friday nights! Date night!

E. Essential item: My car, and cell phone, I would feel so constricted with out them.

F. Favorite color: RED

G. Greatest accomplishment: My Bachelor's Degree, and Marrying in the Temple

H. Hometown: well, I lived in Idaho Falls, ID for 7 years (early childhood)and the rest of my life in Olney, MD

I. Indulgences: Anything sweet, and Shoes!

J. January or July: July, It's my birthday! (17th if anyone is wondering!)

K. Kids: none yet...

L. Life is incomplete without: Love, family

M. Marriage date: August 24 (best day of my life!)

N. Number of siblings: I'm the oldest of 5

O. Oranges or apples: Apples

P. Phobias or fears: I have a fear of being shot. For some reason I keep dreaming about it. Probably too much doctor showes on TV..

Q. Quotes: umm, I'll get back to you.

R. Reason to smile: There are SO many. Spending time with Jon, a job well done in any projects, the Sun Shine, A good Bargain at the mall!

S. Season: I love Summer and Fall

T. Tag 4 friends: Lauren, Genessa, Erin, Stephanie.

U. Unknown fact about me: I want start my own business someday!

V. Very favorite store: It used to be Nordstroms, but they don't have one in Nashville (well that will all change in 2010), Now it's probably Anthropologie

W. Worst habit: over eating, or Jon would say Worrying about EVERYTHING.

X. X-ray or ultrasound: I have never had either one.

Y. Your favorite food: Chips and Salsa, or crab.. or cake...

Z. Zodiac: Cancer

3 comments:

Liz said...

So did the fear of being shot appear before or after you married Jon?(haha) :) A good bargain is definitely a reason to smile- I can't believe I didn't think of that one! And I should have put worrying on my bad habit list too!

Cecilia Bullough said...

Love your tag, Carole Ann. Hey, our birthdays are just 4 days apart. Mine is July 13. That should make it easy for Jon to remember both! (no pressure, Jon).
I almost fell of the chair laughing after I read Liz's comment about your fear of being shot! I second that emotion!

Anonymous said...

That was so fun to read! I am excited to do mine now. Eventhough you know three Stephanie's I am going to take it towards me!! I forgot that we had 6 mo. birthdays! Yeay for us.