Tuesday, March 4, 2008

New Stuff

Hello, Hello, 


Well I do have an excuse for not posting in a while. You see we MOVED this past weekend and we JUST BARELY got our Internet hooked up! So here I am ( I mean WE). 
Jon and I moved into a quaint 1 bedroom apartment in Nashville. The best thing is the location. We are practicley  downtown. Were super close to the Green Hills Mall and all the cute boutiques and restaurants. I'm so excited for summer, or just warm weather so we can walk around and enjoy  our awesome neighborhood! It was quite a sight to see us move into our new apartment. We came from a 2 bedroom where we stored a lot of stuff. Now we have to get creative with storing our belongings. The rent is cheap so I told Jon I was willing to make it work, if it got us closer to buying a house. That's our main goal. We really want to be in a home within a year!!! I cant wait to have my own home, with my own lawn where I can grow flowers and other yummy smelling stuff. I'll have to take pictures of our cute tinny apartment when i get the chance. 

Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds concert!
Last night Jon and I attended the concert i got him tickets for, for Valentines day. The Concert was great! And Babyface was phnominal ! But the highlights for me was an appearance from Bradly from Dance Wars!!!! He was a friend of the opening act and she called him up for a song she performed. OH and we saw Rascal Flatts! They were attending the concert. We looked up in the balcony at the end of the show and we spotted them with there wives enjoying the concert! That was cool to see them. I tried to take pictures of Babyface performing. but I need a new camera cause the pictures did NOT turn out.. BUMMER. 

That's all that is new now. I start my new job on Monday, which I'm very excited for. Jon is still on the hunt for a full time position. So if anybody knows anybody in the Music business please let me know!!!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Congrats on moving into your own place. That's cool that you are so close to downtown. Email me your new address when you get a chance!

Holly said...

Glad to hear you are getting all settled. How fun to be right down town!! Hope you can get into your new house soon, and good luck with your new job! :)

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

Yeah for a new place! Good luck at the new job ... be sure to let me know how it goes. =) Xoxo.

Cecilia Bullough said...

Congratulations on your new home. I'm glad your finding "city life" exciting. Please share any hints to making storage room in a limited space. I need to start unpacking some of those boxes I moved last summer.