Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Weekly Update with Ca & Jon

OK so mostly just with me! But here is our weekely updated.


Pictures of Jon's birthday!

I made Jon a cake and Emily helped frost it and put candles on it. We ate the cake a day after his birthday, due to our dinner that didnt leave any room for cake that evening. The next day we were going to contiue the festivities with the cake. When it came time to do cake, the funniest thing happened. We finally gathered everyone in the same room stoped the kids from doing homework (your welcome girls!) and we had all the caddles lit (26 to be exact) and were doing the count off to sing, and the phone rang. We all sat there and debated if we should answer it, and Lindsey grabbed it. She tried to politely tell the gentleman on the phone we were busy and to call back, but he just didnt understand, So for about 3 more attempts to tell him to call back. Jimmy grabbed the phone and asked him to call back in 15 mins. When the phone was hung up the cadles were half gone and the cake had colorful wax droppings all over it. YUMM! Clasic moment.


Valentines Day!
Was so fun. It so nice to have a valentine for life! I went to babysit all day and Jon stayed home, it was his day off. When I was to get home we were going to go out to dinner. Jon surprised me with a little bag as I was getting ready. I opened it up and it was one of my favorite perfumes, Burberry Brit. YUMMM! I was going to give Jon his present at dinner but since he gave me mine, I wanted him to open his up then as well. Jon opened up a card from me, and placed inside were concert tickets to Babyface that he was dying to go to!!!!! It was so fun to give them to him, he was so excited!

The Bulloughs on Valentines day!

I got a JOB:

Yes folks, it's true. I'm going to be working at Chefs Market in Goodletsville, TN. It's a catering company, and also a resturant. I'll obviously be working in catering as an Event Manager. What is fun about this job (or challenging) is all the events are off site. So we travel to the event, and you cant forget ANYTHING, or you just have to do without it. So I'm very excited about that, and Jon is extra excited!

Were now on the hunt for appartments, and for Jon to get a full time job!

Thats all the news for now. Hope everyone is doing well!

6 comments:

Liz said...

Congrats on getting the job! Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun!

Cecilia Bullough said...

Congratulations on your new job, Carole Ann! Sounds like you two had a fun Valentines day and Jon had a great birthday! Have fun apartment shopping.

Holly said...

Carol Ann!! I know this is SO random, I just stumbled on to your blog.. and when I saw it was you, I had to say hello! So crazy because this weekend I saw Steph, and she mentioned you were doing good! So fun to see what you have been up to. :)

Anonymous said...

carole ann!! it's stephanie(davies) godfrey. your life is so cute. you look so happy. and i am so happy for you. i don't have a blog cuz i clue less, but i love to check up on holly's plus she always has great ideas. i miss you. glad every thing is going good. luv steph

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

YAY! I love getting updates on your life! Looks like you guys are having a great time in Tennesee!!

cat+tadd=sam said...

Hey! It's Caitlyn, I ran across your blog from Camilla's! Hope you guys are doing well! We should be blog buddies!