Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekly Update

Good Morning!

Well, it has been a while since I have posted anything. I have had complaints and well I cant let my fan club down!! The last week and a half have been busy. I First off Jon got SICK. No fun. And whatever he had, he had it bad. He was in bed from Sunday-Thursday. I took good care of him. I left him alone and bought him every medicine he requested. On Monday, I was at work and I get a text message from Jon with a grocery list. I thought it was so funny!! But he was feeling better Friday.
I started working last week! That's what kept me busy. It's always interesting starting a new job. You have to learn the ropes of the company. How they do business and how they function. The company I'm working for is small. One might call it a "Ma & Pa" type of business since it is a restaurant/catering business that is run by a husband and wife team. The first day I was there I was told that everyone is very open and the owner is VERY involved with our work! I'm excited to get to know the culture of Chef's Market. So far I've really enjoyed it. I like small company feel. It's not like the other corporations I've worked for where everything needs to get "approved" by upper management. Here, you have an Idea or want to do something. You go talk to Jim and then we make a decision together. Anyways that is what I've been up to. OH and did I mention I think JON got me a Little sick. All weekend I had headaches and I was achy as well. Thanks Hun! But i slept a lot and hopefully I'll be healthy enough for work!!
I also cut my hair last week. YUP I chopped it off.... again. Right before Christmas I cut like 6 or so inches off from the summer. It was above my shoulders in a cute a-line. THEN last week i went in for a trim and I told my hairdresser I wanted a BOB, and I think one day it will grow into a bob. It's pretty short and has lots of layers. Jon likes it. I'm growing on it. I'll post a picture later today hopefully!!
Jon had an interview last week that went really well! He got all dressed up and did a ton of research on the company. He had a friend give him a really good reference. He feels pretty confident! A funny thing happened yesterday. We were at church talking to a friend who is also looking for full time employment. And he mentioned that he was interviewing at Blue water. Jon and I both looked at each other. That is the same place Jon interview on Friday. Kinda funny!!! Then they both compared notes and other places they have applied. Looks like they are both looking at the same jobs. May the best Man get the job!!! (My vote is for JON) shhh.. don't tell!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Looks like you are settling in well! We have had the bug around here too! Ugh. Glad you are feeling better! Good Luck with the job hunting! :)

cat+tadd=sam said...

I've voting for Jon! So glad we're blog buddies, I told KBC to get a blog, but she ignores me often. What a tool. Anyway...I need to see a pic of your new hair! Oh, what's your last name?