Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Weekly Update!!

Last weekend We had a visit from the Premont Family. They drove 11 1/2 hours to come see us! Not to mention my Aunt and Uncle in Murfreesboro. It was fun to hang out with my sister, and cousin! Let me just tell you there are a lot of girls in my family. There are four girls in my family and then my only cousins are 2 girls. Jon was pleased to have my father and Uncle to chat with. Saturday was our day out. Everyone came up to Nashville and we all went to my work for lunch. HA that was an ordeal, but yummy. Then a little trip to the mall to browse! OH I haven't even mentioned that my sister MARY got ENGAGED last Thursday the 20!!!!!! Yes it is true MARY is getting married August 23 in Washington DC. I might add that is 1 day before my 1 year anniversary!!! UMM... my parents will have hosted 2 weddings within a year.  So congratulation Mary & Jordan!!!! OK back to my adventure. So we were at the mall looking for bridesmaid dresses. I want to look cute ya know. Sunday we all went to church and had a nice  Easter dinner back at my apartment. Then the Premonts were off Monday morning and I was back to work. They have been in Savannah Georgia the past few days and have had lots of fun. They meet Paula Dean today and ate at her restaurant. Tonight they went on a walking Ghost tour of the town. That sounds so fun to me!!

Jon and I have been keeping busy in the evenings going to shows and hanging out with new friends. It's been fun to be here in Nashville and listen to all the aspiring artist. There is a ton of talent out here just waiting to be heard. It makes me feel a little talentless when I'm around all these great people. I'll just have to show my talents off in other ways. 
Jon is still waiting to hear back from a Job he applied for, were anxiously waiting to see! So everyone cross your finger and remember us in your prayers. 
Have a good week everyone! Spring is here.... FINALLY.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Glad you had fun with your family! And congrats to Mary on the engagement!

Holly said...

Sounds like you have been having fun! I would LOVE to be out there just to hear all the music!! FUN!

Cecilia Bullough said...

I'm so glad you got to visit with your family. I'm glad you're loving living in Nashville.
Congratulations to Mary! I'm so excited you will be in Maryland in August!