A. The rules of this game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.
10 yrs ago:
Ten years ago I was 14! I was a freshman in High School at Hillcrest in Idaho Fall, Idaho. At the time I thought I was pretty cool because I made the High School cheerleading team and we won states that year!! I was "going out" with DJ (who of course was on the football team!). I was getting excited to drive and take drivers ED. In Idaho you can get your license when your 15!!!
5 Things on my to do list Today:
1- Wake up, brush teeth, and get ready
2- Eat Breakfast
3- Interview at Anthropologies in Nashville
4- Eat Lunch
5- Go and train at Elite Energy Gymnastic (maybe?)
Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire:
Pay off my car, Buy a cute, quaint home in Green Hills area of Nashville. Go on vacation with my family (EVERYONE!!). Then Invest it! So I can pay for my children’s education.
3 of my bad habits:
1- Eating things I shouldn't
2- Nagging my husband (I don't think I nag, but according to Jon it's a bad habit)
3- Not spell checking my work (emails mainly)
Places I have lived:
Provo, Utah - San Diego, CA - Idaho (Rupert & Idaho Falls & Rexburg) - Olney, MD and now Nashville, TN
Jobs I have had:
Receptionist at a hair salon, Day care at the local gym, Teaching Gymnastics, Coordinator @ Marriott International, and Wedding Planner... and now I’m looking for my next great job!
Things most people don't know about me: I don't like to be in the way of anybody. I'll usually avoid situations where I feel like a burden or distraction. I can be cheap when it comes to grocery stores (I’ll have Jon by the cheapest stuff) or sometimes I wont go somewhere because it will use too much gas. But not on clothes. I like to save up for that awesome pair of shoes~!
That is all, now it is your turn...... Camilla, Lauren, Steph, Jessie, Joanie
Monday, February 4, 2008
Tagg Your It!!!
Posted by Carole Ann & Jon at 6:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah for new posts! And not only one but an impressive two posts in one day!
HELLO!!! I FOUND you!!! We have a blog too! I hope you're doing well! I was so surprised you're living in TN!!! How is it!? Our blog is www.theredderfamily.blogspot.com so...no well keep in better contact.
Post a Comment