Sunday, June 26, 2011

weekend at the cabin

 Jonathan on the way up to the cabin. I bought him a neck pillow so he could sleep more comfortably. Except it didn't look very comfortable when he was actually sleeping...OH well!

This weekend we went my friends Cabin up near Park City, Utah. I never saw Park City, but that is what they told me! We had a  blast!

We played outside, we ate yummy food! We rode 4-wheelers, and just enjoyed nature!



 Jonathan was so intrigued with the 4-wheelers. He loved crawling up on them. But the second the engine started and I put him on to go for a ride with one of the guys, he wanted mommy. So Mommy and Jonathan went on a little ride! It was way fun, and JB loved it!


 Good times were had by all! We missed Jon a ton and I know he would of loved it up there! 

3 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

i love that photo of you guys with the trees behind you! so pretty:)

Genessa said...

Man I so missed your post about another baby! COngrats Carole Ann I can't wait to see what this one looks like because you make gorgeous babies.

● C E L I N A ● said...

He is soo cute!

♥ theMRS.