Sunday, June 5, 2011

Growing

Well, I suppose it's time for some exciting news!

Our family of 3 will be growing to a family of 4 in November! We are so excited! I'm a little nervous, but really excited. I have been around a lot of little babies lately and of course that makes you excited to hold your own baby soon!

I will find out the sex the beginning of July, when I return from my trip from Utah. Jonathan has no idea what is about to hit him. But, he does love babies. He likes to give hugs to all babies! I know he will be a great big brother!

So far this has been a different pregnancy. I have been so busy running around after the tornado (Jonathan, or Taz as my dad calls him) I forget most of the time. Last night as I went to bed I felt the baby flipping around! At first I didn't realize what it was!! Then it hit me that it was the baby moving!

Most of you are probably wondering if Jon will be home in time for the birth. The answer is probably not. But that is what families are for. To help you out!

That is our exciting news for now!





a href="http://www.mylivesignature.com" target="_blank">

7 comments:

steph said...

WOW!! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear what you're having. I hope things get easier for you (I guess I'm wishing Jonathon becomes less of a tornado toddler). Good luck!

Spencer and Erin said...

Yeah!! Congrats!! That is great news! Can't wait to find out what you are having!!

Becky E said...

Congrats CAP! it is very scary adding another one into the fam, but its the best! You guys will love it! Hope you are feeling okay. I will come be your labor coach if you want!

Anonymous said...

Yeay!! So happy for you guys. Carole Ann you are so amazing, you're so strong and positive. You're family is so blessed to have you. I just love you and look up to you so much. Can't wait to hear what you're having. Have a happy day girl!!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

still so excited!!! hooray!!! it will be so fun to find out what gender the baby is:)

The Henries said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! congrats and best of luck- I know you will do awesome!

Faith Garff said...

how exciting...congrats! that is going to be one lucky babe.