Jonathan and I have been in Utah Since June 1st. We left Maryland June 1st and flew with my parents (for moral support). The plane ride was about as expected. Jonathan was a busy body. He wanted to run up and down the isle. He wanted to touch everything and see everyone. I brought a few toys and activities for the plane. That only lasted like 15 min. We flew in the evening and I knew he was getting tired about half way into our flight. Trying to get a toddler to sleep on a plane is nearly impossible. But he finally gave in and slept for the last hour of the flight. I am not looking forward to the flight home. I'll be by myself, and have no one to pass him too. OH NO!
The first 5 days we were up in Logan visiting the Henke's and attending Maren's wedding! We had a great time and it was so fun to see Janelle and her family (which I haven't seen in probably 5+ years)
Then I made my way down to Utah County. We are staying with my Sister in Law Liz and her family. Jonathan is having a blast hanging out with his cousins Kaitlyn and Hailey. We have been playing outside in the backyard pretty much all day. They have a fun swing set and lots of outdoor toys! We don't have anything like this at home. They even put up the kiddie pool and pure enjoyment was had by all!
We went down to Seven Peaks water park on Saturday and the kids had so much fun playing! They all fell asleep on the way home. Jonathan stayed asleep and I just put him to bed at 7! Awesome!
I also have been busy visiting my friends that are still in the area! Kirsten and Ashley live pretty close to Liz and it's fun to go hang out with them during the day! I'm still trying to get Kirsten to take off a week of work to play with us!
Next week Grandma Bullough comes out to Utah for a visit. I know the grand kids will be in heaven!
That's what is going on in our little world! We hear from Jon occasionally! Which is nice. He has been able to call a few times, but we mostly email back and forth. We just recently passed his 1 month out mark! It' went by sort of fast. Hopefully the next hand full of months go by fast!!!

1 comments:
It was really fun to see you both! I have some fabulously cute pictures for Jonathon to send you!
Enjoy the rest of your trip!
Post a Comment