Jonathan Bruce Bullough
Hello From the Hendersonville Hospital! We had our darling baby boy Tuesday morning! I'm so
happy he is here and very healthy!
Here are a few pictures to "oooo" and "awwwww" at!
He has tons of dark hair, and such soft skin!
Enjoy our little bundle of Joy!

14 comments:
yeah! He is sooo cute!
What a cute baby boy and such a proud daddy! We are so happy for you! Your life will never be the same, but much BETTER!
Could he be a cuter baby!? I think not!! So cute! Congrats you guys!!
Congrats!!!!! So happy for you!
Yay!! He is adorable! Enjoy this time! It goes so quickly!
Oooh I love seeing all of these pictures! Keep 'em coming!
Hi Carole Ann, Jon and Baby! Ever since I missed the big news the first time around, I have been pretty good about checking in regularly (thank goodness!) CONGRATULATIONS!! The pics are great and I am so happy for all of you. Enjoy.
Whoaaaa! When did this all happen? He is beautiful! Congratulations. P.S. I wanna hear the labor story.
oh Carole Ann....love the heck out of that little baby boy! He is incredibly cute!!!!!
YAY! Nice work guys! He is just perfect. I hope you are feeling good Carole Ann. I'd also like to hear your hospital and delivery story....oh and how big did Jonathan weigh in?
Congrats! What a cutie! Hope you are recovering well too Carole ann.
Congrats Carole Ann! He looks just like your dad (or at least to me he does). The excitement has just begun. You will LOVE every minute of it.
Can't wait to meet him!
C ann he is SOOOO precious!! What a handsome newborn!!! We're so happy for your cute family. Miss you!
Post a Comment