Wow, I've been trying to get this post out for 2 days. Really, I started uploading pictures Monday. I guess it's safe to say I have my hands full!
Here are a few pictures of Jon and Jonathan the last few days!
playing with Daddy
Sleeping with Daddy
I have no Idea what he was doing, but I captured it!!! I think he is saying I'm OK!
So cute!
We had lots of visitors this past weekend!
My cousins came up to meet Jonathan
Here Jonathan's is with Lindsay
With Emily
Jonathan got to meet his Great Grandparents on the Bullough Side
Jonathan and Great Grandpa Bullough
Jonathan with Great Grandma Bullough
4 Generations!
Here are a few funny pictures of Jonathan
HAHAHAHAAAA, this cracks me up!
he is so sweet when he sleeps
Jonathan Squared - I love my boys!
Grandma Bullough came to visit for the weekend as well!
What a great help for me!!

9 comments:
Great blog and great pictures, Carole Ann. It was wonderful to visit with you. Thanks for letting me have a lot of holding time with Jonathan.
He's 2 weeks old already? Time is flying by! I'm jealous of everybody that got to come visit!
He is seriously the most adorable little baby boy ever! I wish I was close so I could squeeze him and get my baby fix :) So stinkin cute and tiny. Give him loves for me.
Very Cute! I love them when they are so little! I really like the "okay" picture.
he is so precious Carole Ann!! I love his hair. Manoa was a complete baldy for a long time. I love it when they come out with hair. so cute!!
He is ADORABLE!! Way to go, mom and dad! I had no idea you had a C-section. You are a trooper, my dear. I'm sorry I haven't caught up with you yet (but I think you understand). I'm hoping to call you this weekend because I've been out of cell minutes for a week - hahaha! Take care - you're doing incredible!
He is soooo beautiful. He really is (in a very handsome way) I can't believe you are a mom! I know you are going to be an amazing mom. You and your hubby make the cutest couple and cute babies! Congrats girl! Life is just starting! :)
Jon and Carole Ann -- This is Julianne Clay Weaver, an old friend of Jon's and Liz's. Liz left me a note saying you guys had a baby, so I came over to check. He is a dollie! Congratulations! I'm really excited for you. Boys are the best. =)
Как говорилось на Seexi.net В 2005 уволилась с работы ,думала посижу дома отдохну,стаж то давно в наличии буквально 28 лет, а здесь кризис.,а сейчас не могу устроиться. Работы в городе нет, кроме всего прочего возраст уже 48 лет. Два года без работы абсолютно. Появился испуг и неуверенность, берут на работу до 40 лет. Что делать? Честно говоря не хожу на собеседования, все отлаживаю, а в случае в случае если хожу то мне мило улыбаются и обещают позвонить и все на этом..... Чуввствую себя тунеядкой и в то же время не ищу работу ссылаясь ,что ее нет. Деградирую?
Post a Comment