In other news we had a fun week with Cecilia in town. She came for a visit and also to do a drumming conference at Belmont University! I wasn't feeling so great at the beginning of the week, but felt much better as the weekend approached! I thought I had an ear infection (I know... I'm not 6) but my ear was hurting so bad. I even went to the doctor to see if they could give me anything. I walked out with a heart murmur????? I'm still confused. But they said it wasn't bad enough to do anything about?? Other then that, I'm hungry ALL the time! I'm almost annoying... I'll go from hungry to if I don't eat RIGHT NOW.. I'm going to throw up? (which is ironic, because there is nothing in my stomach) So I think it's safe to say I'm gaining weight.. boo!
That's all I have for now! I"m already looking forward to the weekend!! (bummer is only Monday morning...)


2 comments:
hope you are feeling better soon! I can't wait to find out your having!
I had the same exact thing (having to eat right when I was hungry). It's pretty annoying, I think. And, I would pretty much always throw up if I let myself get to that point. Well, at least this horrible phase really should be over soon for you. I hope!!! I can't wait to see if it's a girl or boy. Are you guys going to do a pink and blue cake? I wish we were close so we could do one for you guys.
Post a Comment