Monday, July 27, 2009

16 weeks!


Our baby is the size of an avocado!
This last week, as I was shopping at target and other stores around my house I could not help but look at all the baby stuff! I can't wait to find out what our Little avocado is. Jon had a dream that it was a boy, I of course think it is a girl, but we are just excited to have a baby! I can't wait to go find all the cutest cloths and fun accessories. We find out the sex in 2 weeks, so hopefully that will come fast!

6 comments:

steph said...

Hooray for avocados!! Now where is a belly picture? I wanna see how cute you are!

Liz said...

Any cravings for guacamole? :)

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Your pregnancy will fly by!! Can you believe Brody is already 6 months?!?! We are excited to see if his new little buddy will be a miss or mister!

Heather G said...

OHHH MY GOSH!!!! Congratulations! I'm always the last to hear, but I hope you feel good and I can't wait to hear if your little one will be a boy or girl. We're so happy for you both...it's going to be a beautiful baby either way with your good-lookin' genes!!

Meg said...

YAY! This is sooo exciting. I can't believe I'm missing it.

steve and amy kaye said...

pretty sure we had no idea you were expecting! congrats! when will we ever see you again and meet jon?