Monday, August 17, 2009

First Baby Project!

Today was my day off! YEAH! 
So what better to do then make baby stuff. I have not done anything for baby boy yet, so this was project #1. Cute baby Onesies!!!





It was a fun project!

Anybody have any more fun project for baby boy?? Send them my way! 

10 comments:

Kristy Nunley said...

So cute, Carole Ann! How did you make them?

Liz said...

What a fun idea! So creative and cute!

Cecilia Bullough said...

VERY cute onsies! Love the guitars! Very Nashville!

steph said...

I am super jealous. Don't be surprised if similar ones end up in my house. I'm totally copying you. MUAHAHAHAH! But seriously, where did you find out how to do that? Is it just iron on shapes? Why can't you live closer ...

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

CUUUUUTE! Love the Navy Tie! How perfect. Oh man can the boy just come out already!? =)

JWolfgramm said...

those are SO adorable!!! Love them!!

Meg said...

cute! I wish I was there to have fun with you :(.

Cunning said...

So cute! How did you do it?

deveney said...

nice work! did you get them from my friend tanya's blog??

Dink said...

Okay so how did you do those!! I need to make some for my future nephew and have found some tutorials but would like to know all the wonderful details of yours!!!