Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Stuff

Most of you know about the Kentucky Derby. Well one of the traditions of the Kentucky Derby is the Mint Julep! At work yesterday we were doing a segment on TV. I found this idea and wanted to re-create it for the TV segment! It is a Mint Julep Cupcake. My version is just a vanilla cupcake, but the topping decorations turned out cute! If any of you have every had a mint julep (I haven't) the top is lime vest, a mint leave and of course a green straw!


Then, yesterday evening I final got around to hanging up my kitchen art!
I think it turned out cute!



3 comments:

Liz said...

You are just so talented! And the kitchen art looks great!

JWolfgramm said...

look at you ms. creative!!! you are so cute!

● C E L I N A ● said...

I miss craft night