Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Computer down....

My computer is down. I think it might be dead. I don't know what happen, but now it will barley turn on. I'm really concerned because all my pictures are on there!!! :(

Last weekend was a little rough. Work was.. well work. Then we went out Friday night and my favorite pair of jeans RIPPED!!!!!! I was soooooooooooooo annoyed.

Sunday, nothing seemed to work out the way I had planed (surprise, surprise) and Jon got a speeding ticket!! Yes, it was one of those weekends!

But it's a new week. The sun was out yesterday and I washed my car! I love clean cars!!! This weekend we are going to back to the Braves game!

That's the update for now! Sorry no pictures... if anyone knows how to magically fix computers please call me!

2 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Oh C-ann! Sadly, I must admit that I have ripped many a' favorite jeans in my days. Unfortunately it is always in the same spot... which leads me to believe that purchasing a larger size of jeans could end the craziness!

Liz said...

I'm sorry you had a bad weekend. If you have an external hard drive, you might want to backup the computer, just in case! Other than that, I'm no help with computers. Hope this week goes better!