Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall is here!

I love the change in seasons. Today as I drove to work it was brisk outside! The weatherman said it was only going to be 72 degrees today! I noticed the trees turning colors. I love the fall. It's the most wonderful time of year (besides Christmas).

Things have been sort of relaxed the last few days around our house. Jon finished painting the front room! Hurray!!! Everything is pretty much where it is supposed to be. Now we are slowly (very slowly) decorating. We actually make our first mortgage payment this week!!! WOW.

Work has been busy for both Jon & I. He did a recording session yesterday and is also working on a royalty session. October is a busy wedding month for us at work. So Happy Weddings it is!!

I was just called as the Relief Society Secetary last week. I'm in the learning process, but excited to serve in my calling! I've never had a calling in a presidency, so here we go!

Lauren is about to have her baby any day!!! I can't wait. I talked to her this afternoon and so far no baby... but soon.. I can feel it. Good Luck Lauren, for your sake I hope he comes tomorrow!

Thats the 411. Enjoy the Debate tonight!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh relief society! I am the executive secretary, like there's really a difference. Good luck I am still confused with who does what and why!! Yeay for your house, Have a good weekend.