TADAA!!!! Look what i did!
Ok, so some of you may not be that impressed. But I did make this pillow this weekend. I finally found some time to sit down and make something! I love this fabric, and I now love my pillow!!! I have so many creative things floating around in my head... hopefully someday they will come out and I can show you!
The next item of business is a vote. You see, Jon has been wanting some art for our home. he found the below pieces and talked me into it. I would like to know your opinion... Do you like it????
Have a good day everyone! Happy blogging!

8 comments:
I love the pillow!! The art look great too, it seems to fit well in your adorable house!
Good job Cran, I haven't tackled the pillow yet maybe thats my next project you inspired me. Oh and kudos to John it looks good!
Nice job on the pillow. Things are always cuter when you make them yourself. I like the art, lots of color...
i think it looks great. Great job on the pillow also.
Hey, you're a natural, looks great! Love the artwork, too who doesn't love a little color. Send John my way, I could use the help!!
Nice work! I need a sewing machine. You're so creative.
So good to see you new blog. You're definitely making your house your own with the artwork and pillow. Good job!
LOOOOVE it!!! I want to be crafty like you!!
Post a Comment