Friday, September 26, 2008

Breakfast


What is this picture you may ask. Well this is the most wonderful thing in the world! You see, usually I get up for work and get ready and my husband is still sleeping away. I kiss him goodbye in bed. But not today. I woke up, jumped in the shower, got ready and when I came out to the kitchen Jon was waiting for me with breakfast all ready! The table was set, everything was on the table. It was sooooooooooooooo sweet! It totally made my day and I was in a great mood all day. Thank you Jon for breakfast, the Cheerios were delicious!

4 comments:

Meg said...

that is TOO sweet! ah, i love it.

Cecilia Bullough said...

What a nice surprise for you, Carole Ann! Very thoughtful gesture, Jon! I'm glad you posted a picture of your breakfast nook! Very cute!

Tiff and Griff said...

AWWWW don't you love husbands that cook! and get up early!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you found us! Yay I'm excited to read your blog too! What a sweet husband you have! Nice furniture, by the way.