There is so much going on this summer that I want to write down and remember, but I just forget to blog! I even have a list somewhere in my house with topics to blog on, but of course I can't find it!
So I'm going to back track a min.
This past weekend we went up to Maryland to attend the temple. Jon and I hadn't been in a while. Like a real long time... So I was excited to hear a Sunday school lesson the week prior about temples and the sacred place it is. I got the itch that we needed to go. So we did. It was so great to be in the temple and just feel peace and tranquility. We also had the opportunity to to do sealings later that day with my mom, dad brother, and sister Mary. It was in honor of my parents 30th wedding anniversary! That was very special as well.
Ok, now on to my cute kids! Well, cooper is 8 1/2 months old and he broke our picture hard drive. Awesome coops. He pulled it right out of the computer and now we can't get any of our pictures. I'm trying not to be upset..... I have blogged the really important ones!
I celebrated my 29th birthday with my whole Premont family! That was really fun, and probably won't happen for a while. Jon surprised me and go me the new iPad! Oh how I love it!! So does Jonathan!
We had a great time with grandma Bullough and grandmom when they came to visit at the beginning of July!! We spent time at the beach (even in the rain) we went to yummy restaurants and played outside! Then the Premont clan came down for a week of fun spent at the beach. We went to sand ridge beach 2 days in a row and it was great! Jon had to work those 2 days, but he says he doesn't like the beach that much so he didn't mind he was missing all the fun. Who doesn't like the beach.....ugh! I think he just doesn't like all the sand that comes home with us.
We got a new mini van In. June!!! Oh how I love my van. Words I never thought would fall out of my mouth, but they do, multiple times a week!
The boys are growing and getting cuter every moment. I love being their mom! It's fun getting to do special stuff with Jonathan. I love to see him have fun and enjoy himself.
We have been going to the little gym once a week this summer and JB loves it! It's very fun to see him to the activities and learn new skills!
Cooper just started crawling this week! It took him longer to figure it out then Jonathan, but he did it and now finds every piece of dirt on my floors. Silly boy!
We are getting ready for a new chapter in Jon's life. He will be leaving the USS Anzio and going to a new ship soon. He will be going to the USS Gonzales. But not until the end do November. He leaves the Anzio on September 1st but will be in different schools until November 17th. So we will be following him around for a while. He will have a school in San Diego in September so we awe going to out there with him! I'm excited, except I have to fly alone with 2 kids! Pray for me!
So that's the latest. I feel a little caught up. This is my family journal so I want to keep it current. Which can prove hard now with the 2 little ones. But I will try my best!

0 comments:
Post a Comment