Sunday, July 15, 2012

Jonathan singing

Jonathan loves to sing! I don't want to forget his sweet little 2 year old self asking me for the Hymn book when he can't find it. It is usually in plain sight, but he needs me to point it out for him. He then  grabs the book and opens to one of his favorite pages and begins to sing a song. The song he usually sings doesn't have words, just oooo, and ahhhh, and dahdahdah's! Whenhe does want to sing a song, it is usually "Popcorn popping" or "Book of Mormon Stories" He has a large catalog of primary songs he loves to sing! He knows all the actions as well! I love when my little guy sings! I can tell he will have a  lovely voice and use it in church and perhaps somewhere else! He also likes to sing from his "Mr. Brown" Book. It is the perfect size that fits right in his hands so he can hold it in his left hand and wave his right hand as he sings. It's great!


2 comments:

Mary and Jordan said...

my fav is when he sang happy birthday to you 1000 times! So cute, I hope Jackson does that for me!

Anonymous said...

i personally love hearing his one direction songs! future boy band member?? who knows