I love these little guys so much! They are my world!
They are pretty cute together I must say.
This is one morning they were laying on my bed being cute together. Jonathan really does love his little brother, and I can tell Cooper already loves his big brother~!
Jon got a new lens for Christmas. Here are a few pictures of Cooper he took with it. He was just testing it out. We are still learning how to use it, but I think he did a good job!
The picture below cracks me up! This is Jonathan "singing" as he calls it! He is playing the piano, singing a song and waving his arm around to lead the music! This kid cracks me up! He does this probably 80% of the day!
Then there is his second love.....Elmo!
I love this picture.
Cooper all feed and happy!
Later that day we went to the park to test out our new lens. The below pictures I took!
This one is my favorite!

2 comments:
Great pictures! I love them all!
Cute pics!! I like how you have the baby yard around what looks like your stereo and TV equipment. That was us with the Christmas tree this year.
Post a Comment