Happy Birthday to my Jonathan!
Jonathan had a great 2nd birthday. We celebrated all day! He woke up to the house being decorated for his birthday with a sign and streamers all over! He loved running through the streamer that were hanging in the door ways.
That evening we invited one of Jonathan's friends Myah to go to Chick-Fila with us and then come over for cupcakes and presents!
He had such a fun time at Chick-fila playing we had to drag him away!
Here are the two kids getting ready for there cupcakes!
Cheese!!!
We put our party hats on!
After shoving a cupcake in his face (hence the cupcake under his nose)
Myah enjoyed her cupcake!
Opening presents
Playing with his train
Later that evening Jonathan got lots of phone calls. He would want to hold the phone and he would walk around in circles talking to everyone! It was pretty funny to watch. I would have to walk behind him and translate with he was saying.... but everyone loved talking to our big 2 year old!
It was a fun day! I kept thinking how crazy it is that I have a 2 year old. I can't believe how much he has grown in those 2 years. He has quite a personality. He loves all things boy!! Trucks, dirt, outside, slides, ELMO and anything with Noise!
I took him to his 2 year check up and he is weighing in at 29.8 lbs & 35 1/2 inches. 75% precent in both!
Happy birthday sweet Jonathan!

0 comments:
Post a Comment