Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November

Life is never dull around here. Jonathan just turned 22 months! He is talking up a storm these days. It is so nice to have him communicate with us. It makes like that much easier. He picks up things that are so funny. He split a bowl of cereal the other day, and I had him say "I'm sorry" He then said it the rest of the day at everything. I don't think he quite gets the point, but it was cute!

Jackson came over to play with Jonathan after church on Sunday. They just happen to be in there matching shirts! 
Cute boys!


 Nie Nie took us shopping for a few last minute things before baby comes. They obviously didn't take the shopping seriously. They were too busy playing with Hats!
 The weather has been very nice lately. 60's! So we have been going on lots of walks for fresh air. Jonathan enjoys the park near by. He loves the swings and slides.
Well, I have 7 more days until baby boy is here! I am so excited! We haven't shared the name with anyone yet, and it is killing some family members! I think it's fun to keep this a secret until he arrives!

I keep talking to Jonathan about having a baby coming home soon. He holds out his hands like he wants to hold him! I tell him, when he is here he can hold him. 

I am very anxious to get the ball rolling! Plus once Baby is here, means Daddy will be here shortly after!


3 comments:

Josh and Gnickie said...

I am sure you are excited for baby number 2 to get here.
Congratulations Carole Ann, you are almost there!!

Cecilia Bullough said...

Jonathan is going to be the best big brother ever.
Can't wait to see if little brother looks a lot like big brother.

Liz said...

You're almost there!! Did you and Jon agree on a name or will it be a surprise for him too? :)