Happy Halloween from Jonathan!
Mommy & Jonathan
(This is Jonathan's 'cheese' face)
It took a few times to get a good picture
Since the weather drastically changed, we had to get a hat for trick or treating. I couldn't fine a skeleton hat, but I did find a Dinosaur hat!!!
Papa came with us Trick or treating! JB loved walking around with Papa and knocking on all the doors! He finally got the hang of saying "Trick or Treat" to all the neighbors in exchange for some candy. At some doors, he would even ask for 'more' and they obliged! HAHA! He did get lots of seconds as well for being "so cute!!"
a very pregnant mommy and her skeleton
At one house, he just needed a break apperently. So he sat down on the grass. Here is his 'cheese' face!
Aunt Jenney was at a friends house handing out candy. We decided to go drive to her and surprise her with the cutest trick or treater EVER! They loved the surprise!
Jenney and JB
This last pictures is a favorite! I love the leaves on the ground.


0 comments:
Post a Comment