The air is getting colder, the leaves are turning and falling off, and I couldn't be more excited. I have been waiting for time time of year since MAY! Everything is starting to come together. I have had a list of "order of events" that need to take place before Jon gets home. And well, I have only a few more to check off. The list has been narrowed down to this...
1. October arrives, cooler air.
2. Halloween (getting JB dressed up and all the fun festivities!)
3. Baby arrives!! (We are less than 4 weeks away)
5.Survive a few weeks as a "single" mom of 2 kids (one being a very busy 1 1/2 year old)
6. JON gets home!!!!!
So that is my check list! I'm so excited!
Actually I can't believe that our baby boy will be here in a short time. This pregnancy has gone by so fast. I don't have time to sit and think about it, and plan, plan, plan. Sometime I look in the mirror and am shocked at my huge belly!I have to have another C-Section due to placenta privia, so I get to plan this delivery. Which is kind of nice. I am actually looking forward to it. I don't have a date just yet, but soon!
Jonathan is getting so big, and so smart. He is so cute! He loves Elmo! He loves to be outside playing. He has taken a new love to coloring. He still loves his vacuum. He begs us to let him us the real vacuum. It's now a "special treat" to get to use the real vacuum. He is saying all sorts of new words. His favorite books are
"Brown Bear" and "From Head to Toe" both by Eric Carle. He loves his Elmo videos too!
Jonathan loves to give Kisses, especially if someone is hurt or crying. When we are in stores, if he hears a baby or a child crying he wants to gold them and give them hugs! I have to explain every time that the child will be ok. He loves his baby cousin Jackson. He is going to be a very good big brother. I suspect he is going to want to hold his little brother all the time!
We are up in Maryland for the time begin. I am having the baby up here.
Jon is doing well. He has been all over the world, and seen things most of us in our lifetime will never see or have the opportunity to see.
That's our life update for now!
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Life update
Posted by Carole Ann & Jon at 7:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I have been thinking about you lately and I can not imagine how you are coping with all of this so well! You should win some kind of award. I'm glad you're at your mom's, sometimes that just cures everything! Love you! Miss you!
Post a Comment