Sunday, October 2, 2011

Busy Week

Jonathan and I have had a busy week! We have been running lots of errands, playing with friends and lots of other stuff. Here is our week in pictures!

 Jonathan giving Myah a hug on the way into Costco
 Beach trip to play in the sand and have a picnic

 Jonathan got a brand new big boy bed. This is in preparation for the new baby, and for when daddy comes home!~
 Jonathan has turned out to be quite the dare devil! This kid is fearless.....
 JB's bestie, Myah!
 Just a snack in the car!
Jonathan LOVES to play the piano and sing! He loves to sing from the Hymn book and of course lead the music while he sings. 

Baby is growing and moving all the time. Someone asked me today if I wanted the baby to just be here already. I looked at her and thought for a second. I'm sure the look of fear flashed through my eyes (probably as Jonathan was running away from me, or doing something he wasn't supposed to be) and I said, I think I can wait for the next 7 weeks! Then I'll want him here!

0 comments: