The weather has been great here in Virginia Beach!
Therefore, I feel like we need to enjoy our soundings!
Beach day it was!
I read somewhere that babies don't like the feeling of grass and sand on there feet. Both are true with Jonathan. It was kinda funny at first. He couldn't figure out why the ground felt the way it did. Then we went to the wet sand by the water and that was OK, until a small wave came in and got his feet wet. he FREAKED out! I think he stayed attached to my hip for at least 15 min. Then we slowly got him down again to play and he eased into it.
We then got the beach toys out and he was pretty good. He would come sit in my lap every now and them to get off the sand. So cute !
Here he is taking over my chair to get off the sand.
He was fascinated with the waves coming in and out!
I'm excited to spend most of the summer at the beach!






2 comments:
What a cute little beach bum!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!!
Cute little bug.
he's going to love the sand and water by the end of summer.
Post a Comment