Sunday, January 9, 2011

Party TIme!

We Celebrated Jonathan birthday with friends on Saturday!
We had a great time, food friends and Presents!

I made Jonathan another birthday cake. It was a #1. I think it was pretty cute. 


and Tasty!

When friends arrived, it was time to Party!!



 When it was time for cake, I put jonathan in his high chair. I turned to grab something and heard everyone laughing. When I truned back, Jonathan had grabbed the cake and got his fingers in the frosting! How cute!
Jonathan thought it was funny too he got in the cake!

All the Party Animals

Jonathan diving in his cake. All he really wanted was the icing. I'm not even sure he touched the cake. 

Having fun!




don't mind my creepy eyes. Jonathan looks cute! Oh and I had to change my outfit mid party, because Jonathan grabbed me with frosting hands. 

opening presents... Jonathan wanted nothing but to push around his fire truck.. go figure!

one last smile!

1 comments:

Liz said...

Cute pics! Looks like you used your new camera! :)