Yes, it is true. My baby, Jonathan Bruce Bullough will turn 1 year old at 1:51 am January 5th. I am so proud to be this little boy's mom! He makes me smile every day. I love being able to spend every day with him. I have only left him a handful of times and it has only been a few hours at a time. All day yesterday I was remembering what it was like being in labor for 24 hours. We thought he would make his appreance on the 4th, but nope... he wanted to stay in a little longer!
Jonathan has grown up SO much this past year. I can't believe it. I feel like every day he is a little bigger and cuter!
As of 1 year old. Jonathan is not quite walking. He is right there, he just doesn't know it yet. He pushes EVERYTHING around. It is quite funny, he was pushing around a storage bin with his toys in it. He was taking toys out as he goes. Silly little boy.
He has 2 1/2 teeth. I can see 3 teeth coming in. ABOUT TIME!
Here is Jonathan a few hours old!
We did a little family party for Jonathan in Maryland with my family
Here is the cake I made for him!
This is the most recent picture of Jonathan
Take 1/4/11
We are having a family party today (mommy, daddy and Jonathan)
Saturday we will have a fun friend party!
Lots of pictures to come!!
Happy Birthday to my Little Boy!!!!


5 comments:
Hooray! One... hard to believe how time flies, huh!? He is adorable. Love his smiley face all the time... tell him to tell James it is ok to smile sometimes too. Haha! Hope Jonathan has a fabulous birthday and enjoys lots of cake... TAKE PICS!! PS You need to teach me to do fondat icing... it look so amazing. =)
happy birthday sweet sweet boy!!! and happy day to YOU as well!I think the mom should get a present on each of her kids birthdays bc afterall it was a big day for her too:)
Brody and Jonathan are exactly 11 months apart to the day! Hopefully that will help me remember his bday!
That cake is amazzzzzing, but i'd expect nothing less from the party planner extraordinaire!
good luck at ALL of the parties! can't wait to see photos!
Happy birthday big guy!! It's been a blast to see our boys grow up at the same time. Your cake looks fabulous and I bet the party was lots of fun. Good luck with the teeth - just wait til the molars come in ...
Happy Birthday, Jonathan!! Great job on the cake, it looks awesome!
happy birthday jonathan! I am way impressed with his birthday cake!
Post a Comment