Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer Fun

Hello! Here is our life update for August so far!

Jon and I went up to DC last weekend to visit my family and attend the Temple. It's great to have babysitters in the area! We have a fun day and had fun hanging out with Mary and Jordan!


Jon and Jonathan Sunday Morning!

HA HA, I love his face! He looks like I caught him doing something "bad"
p
So Cute!
We had a photo shoot later that day!
This is his serious look!
love those cheeks!
Mommy and JB
Just chilling
Orioles Game
Grandpa (Big Papa) and JB
Enjoying the Game
It was a late game, but JB stayed up till about 10pm!
Tuckered out!
JB, CA and the Bird
Playing with blocks
not crawling yet, but he did get himself in this position!
A few other highlights of the week. Obviously we went to an Orioles game. It was Jonathan's first game (kinda) See, his REAL first game will be when Jon can take him. I felt bad taking him without Jon, but I really wanted to go... So you see my delima!
Also, we had a little incident with my stroller.........my mom hit it. The back tire got bent. Stupid plastic stroller! I had been wanting a BOB stroller for a while, I was just waiting for the right time to buy it. I guess I found it! HA! So now Jonathan and I will be off roading in the BOB! So excited! Jon and I took it up to Williamsburg this weekend to test it out. LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Meg said...

he does have GREAT little cheeks! what a cutie!

The Henries said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! he is such a doll!