Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fun stuff!

We have had some fun things going on this month. Jon, Jonathan and I went to MD for my birthday weekend. We got to drop in our Lauren and her family one more time before they left for Utah (and we HAD to go home) . Here are a few pictures of Jonathan and James "playing" James was making Jonathan laugh, and Jonathan tried to steal James biki right from his shirt. HA, it was soo funny!

Jonathan hanging out looking for James

James LOVES the camera... sometimes!


So Lauren and I attempted to get a picture with our kiddos... this is what we got.....oh Memories!

Then a week later, Cecilia or Grandma came to visit for the weekend. This is actually the only pictures I took the whole time she was here. Jonathan LOVED playing with Grandma! I loved having her here. I got stuff done! I cleaned my house without stopping a million times! FANTASTIC!

I was just playing around with my camera and Jonathan looked stunned!


Yesterday we went to the Norfolk Zoo! We meet up with some new friends and enjoyed all the animals!

The End!
I love summer, (even though it is soooooo hot over here, we are sometimes TRAPPED in our house)



3 comments:

Liz said...

Fun pictures. Jonathan is a lucky boy, Kaitlyn hasn't even gotten to go to the zoo yet! I need to get on that, maybe this fall!

The Henries said...

Oh- Look how big he is getting! Such a doll!

Shannon said...

He is so cute! Miss yall bunches!