Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's Been a while....

It has been a while, and I'm not sure why. I have been staying with my parents in Maryland, and it has been great. It is so nice to have Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Jenney around to play with. I enjoy the company, and my mom and dad are in heaven having Jonathan here. Aunt Jenney loves getting Jonathan to smile, and even changed her 1st diaper tonight!!!

Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to.....


Sleeping baby, so cute!
My baby wears designer, thanks Ashley!
Grandma Bullough comes to visit! Jonathan is wearing is Orioles jersey!
Jenney went to Mormon Prom

Uncle Ben came to meet Jonathan!

We went to the Cherry Blossom Festival, it was so pretty and fun!

Mom, Carole Ann & Jenney

I love my baby!

We went down to Norfolk to look around for spring break, it was nice to see what the area is like. They have fun shopping areas and nice neighborhoods. We spent a day in Williamsburg ( my new favorite place). Jonathan traveled pretty well. At one of the malls we found the Easter Bunny!

One Morning in the Hotel Jonathan was being especially adorable, I captured a few adorable moments~



Jonathan taking a bath at the Hotel or as I like to call it a hot tube!

Jonathan in his first pair of Jeans! So cute!!!


We went over to Annapolis one day, and I captured Jonathan enjoying the fresh air and all the boats. This was actually taken at the Navel Academy

The Light of my life

Aunt Jenny and Jonathan

Grandpa and Jonathan

The weather is warming up, the birds are chirping and we are down to less than 2 weeks until Jon graduates!
I am so excited, I get to talk to him nearly every day which is fantastic!

Happy Easter Everyone!


3 comments:

bevans said...

It looks like you have been busy and having fun! he is a handsome young man!

Liz said...

Adorable pictures!

Allie said...

SOOO cute! Can I borrow him?