Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter

Easter is a wonderful holiday, it was especially great to listen to the Prophets during conference over the Easter weekend!

Life with a baby is so fun. Especially when holidays roll around. Jonathan got a "babies first Easter" outfit from Grandma Bullough, and I took a few pictures with my iphone (it actually take some-what decent pictures) My regular camera had died.

Here are a few pictures of Jonathan's first Easter.
The Easter Bunny came and brought him a rattle, and colorful links, and then brought mommy candy!!



All the Goods
So curious

Jonathan turned 3 months old yesterday! I can't even remember what my life was like without him. I love spending every moment with him. His smiles and laughs brighten my day. He is starting to sleep a little better. He is on a schedule, which is AMAZING. In about a week we are going up to Newport to see Jon! I am so excited, 3 months being apart is a long time. It has been hard, but I know it was worth it. I can not wait to see Jon's face when he sees Jonathan.

2 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

oooh that rattle is the best because it is easy for them to hold themselves!

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

Be sure to have your family all set-up with cameras to capture the moment you bring baby Jonathan to his daddy! What a neat moment it will be for your little family!!! Xoxo.