It's going to be a dozy! This week, We are busy with work, getting everything together in order to close on our house on Friday. Paint Friday night.. and then move on SATURDAY. It's going to be quite the week.
If anyone wants to come paint! Give me a call.....
My next post will be pictures of us moving in.. YIKES! We feel like such grown ups (scary)
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Crazy Week
Posted by Carole Ann & Jon at 11:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'll give you a call!
Wait wait wait!!!!! How did I miss this update?!?!? CONGRATULATIONS! It looks so gorgeous and I can't wait to see pictures of the inside!
Love ya!
Any plans to visit Utah soon?
yea for your new house! Ican't wait to see pictures once you have put the CA touch to it-sure it will be darling!
The new house is beautiful. I bet you are super excited. Can't wait for an update. Have a good week!!
Post a Comment