Thursday, August 4, 2011

Elmo

b

Jonathan has a new fasination. ELMO! 
He has entered our lives very recently. One day when I was desperate for something to do with Jonathan. I remember how a few of my friends will show there kids videos on the computer to calm them down or entertain them for a minute. 

Well, Jonathan doesn't really like TV yet, so I was thinking what I could show him. Elmo is the only thing that pop in my head. 

So I pulled up youtube, typed in Elmo and a few videos came up. HEAVEN! Jonathan loved seeing Elmo sing and tell stories. He only really likes 2 of videos. He demands those 2 every morning when we get up. When he sees someone on the computer, he wants to watch "melmo"

I just so happen to have a shirt with Elmo on it. And boy when he realized who was on his shirt it was a great day! You can't really tell from this picture, but Elmo is somewhere on his shirt. 

When I was getting him ready for bed and had to change his shirt. He pointed to his pajama shirt and asked if "melmo" was on it. I might of said yes??!!

0 comments: