Thursday, July 7, 2011

18 Months

Jonathan turned 1 1/2 this week! Hurray! My little guy is getting so big. He is wanting to be so independent. My mom says he  is 1 1/2 going on 5. So true. 

Jonathan is saying a handfull of words these days: mama, dada, nana, nite nite, see ya, more, pa pa
He loves to walk up and down the stairs. 
he likes to play with cars and books
He loves to dance in the car, he will bop his head to anything upbeat! 
He will chat your ear off too, you just won't understand anything he is saying! 
He is so fun to be around and play with!

Here are a few pictures a friend of mine took in utah!  



 Jonathan enjoyed his first snowcone while we were in utah. It was a little chilly, that that didn't stop us!




3 comments:

Meg said...

he's such a cutie! Wish I could meet him!

Dalynne Denhof said...

Wow-he has grown so fast! What a handsome little guy! Cute pictures Ü

Janelle said...

Everytime I see these pics I just can't get over how adorable he is!