Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello Blog World...

Hello, Haven't talked to you in a while. 
We have been just doing the usual over here. Playing, working, playing with friends, enjoying the somewhat warm weather. 

We have been up in Maryland the last 2 weekends. The first weekend was to go see Jenney in Rock n' Roll. That was fun. I can't believe I was in the same show 10 years ago!!

Last weekend we went up to Baltimore to see Pop. It was good to see him, and the whole family. He is very sick. 


These 2 pictures were taken today. I am on the hunt for an outfit for Jonathan to wear at Uncle Ben and Kym's wedding. I found this bow tie today. It is Navy (I was looking for something in the Purple family) My first thought was I can use the clip on mechanism to put on one I make). But then it just so happen to match the outfit he was in today. So I took a picture!!!

Looking pretty handsome

Then at bath time, I heard all types of giggles coming from the bathroom. 
Daddy was making up some fun games! 
There is a orange ball in mid air in this picture... 
Don't mind the iphone photos

1 comments:

The Henries said...

I can't believe how big your boy is getting! He is such a doll!