My son, likes to push chairs around. Even at the ward party...
My son, likes to push around my big bowl, even at the ward party... (don't worry it is empty)
| out of my way momma!! |
Then, on Monday.... IT SNOWED! Yep, in VA Beach... they get snow! Amazing!
Jonathan's first snow, he was a little taken a-back when the snow flakes would hit his cute little face! So funny!!
This is Jonathan waking up from his nap, it takes him a little bit to adjust back to real life...
I love his messy hair! HA!
| still tired! |
Jonathan is on his way to walking.... kinda. He can stand, but when he realizes he is standing he falls to him bum. Jon is oddly determined to get him to walk. Me, well.... he is already fast enough as a crawler, I can wait a little longer to chase after him as a "runner"
| Jon training JB to walk.... |

2 comments:
I can't believe how big he is! Time for someone to make a trip!
I can't believe how fast time goes.He is such a cutie! You guys might even have more snow then us to.
Post a Comment