My little boy turned 8 Months old on 9.5.10!
He is so fun, and so crouious! I started crawling on 9.2.10 (tuesday) My life as I know it is over (again) I finally felt when he was sitting up, that I could get some stuff done. That is now over. I need to be with him (which I love) but he also is going through this phase, if I leave the room he fusses? Cute...maybe? Here are JB's 8 months photos!

Jonathan loves to play with remotes, iphones and other gadgets. He has lots and lots of toys, but he wants the real thing! He likes to play with his car seat (I think because it rocks when he touches it)
He loves other babies or kids. He smiles, and laughs when ever he sees another person his size. He likes to giggle and smile. His Daddy can really get him laughing!
He loves all baby food, and has started finger foods (like snacks)
He is getting really heavy! I'm guessing he weighs around 20 lbs! He is even starting to stand up and pull him self up on things (AHHH) I caught him in his crib standing up!
He loves to feel things, (carpet, coaches, arms, lips and especially hair)
He is a keeper! (but I think I may need a smaller model soon??)
Thats my little boy!
| Grandmommy Premont |


1 comments:
He is adorable, can't wait to see you guys! Is there also some sort of announcement in there?
Post a Comment