First off........ I have a new niece!!!! She was born Tuesday, her name is Hailey!! Congrats Liz and Craig!
Ok, now on to my life. So Jon has been on his ship for 3 weeks. I am a stay at home momma in a new place, and well... I'm getting bored. And I'm trying really really hard to not spend money shopping (and it's hard). So lately, Jonathan gets up and we play, and I take pictures of him! Here are a few from our morning of FUN!
Then it was Tummy Time (which he HATES)
Last week, Jon came home a little early one day, So he was going to put Jonathan down for a nap, this is what I found!
I can't believe June is almost over! Crazy, but BRING ON JULY!!!
It's also really really weird it being June and I haven't been to/ planned 100 weddings...I miss it!

4 comments:
If your bored me and kate can come visit!....
once you make some friends you wont be bored. and knowing you, youll make friends fast! it was that way for me in Mexico. then I made friends and LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it. but, do not worry i am coming for you, so july is gonna be off the heezy for sheezy!
he is sooooo cute!
I love your header picture, you all look beautiful!
I miss you C-ann! We'll be in VA for Christmas but maybe in the fall too. I'll let you know so we can meet up! Love you and Johnathan is precious!!!
Post a Comment