The last few weeks have been so fun! Jon has been home, and it has been so great! Here are a few pictures to document our good times.
Jon and Jonathan hanging out
We were able to go to Mercy Ridge and visit Great Grandmom and Pop
We went to Dinner with Uncle Bill and Aunt Susan at the Country Club, it was so fun to all be together and hang out. We had a beautiful night, and dinner was nice next to the Golf Course.
Grandma Nie Nie and Jonathan
Aunt Susan and JB
Uncle Bill, Susan and Jonathan
So Jonathan has a new trick, he loves to pull up his legs and grab his feet, it's pretty cute, and he does it where every he is... Swing, sitting up in a chair, in his pack and play, so cute!
We got up a bouncy thing from a neighbor, and Jonathan is now 4 months old so he can be in it. I put him in it today and he loved it!
Jonathan and Mommy
Life is pretty great! I love being a mom, especially to Jonathan. I have loved having so much time with Jon as well. It has been fun to just hang out and do the things we used to do together. We are getting ready to move to Virginia Beach, which we are really excited for!


3 comments:
So cute! I think he is really starting to look like a Premont! Good luck moving and I am glad that everything is going good for you guys.
Love the pics. Baby Jonathan is so cute! It was so good seeing you guys!!
Oh my goodness, Carol Ann!! Jonathon is ADORABLE. I want to meet him and pinch those pillow cheeks!!
Post a Comment