
Jonathan went to his 2 month check up yesterday ( March 5th) He was exactly 2 months old!
Here are his stats
Weight:10 lbs 11 oz
Height: 22 inches
Head Circumference: 50% (I can't remember the exact measurement)
Cuteness: 150% (off the charts!)
So he is growing! That is good, I was a little worried he wasn't getting that big.
He does a lot of "cooing" and little smiles. He is awake more, and is alert! He is so fun, and cuddly! I can't believe 2 months ago, he was put in my arms. I love him so much!
Jon update: I spoke with him for 5 minutes yesterday! He is doing good, he sounded really good. I asked if he was healthy and he said he was and felt good (he was sick 2 weeks ago). He passed all of his test this week. He had 2 academic, and then the ORLP (which is an inspection of his room, and uniforms. They are also quizzed while the officer is doing the inspection) He said he was really nervous for the ORLP, mainly the quizzing part. But he said he did fine, they asked him everything he new! They are mainly focusing on academics right now.
He is half way done! 6 weeks down! I miss him terribly, but I am so proud of him. He is doing very well in such a hard program.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
2 month update
Posted by Carole Ann & Jon at 11:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Such a cute picture of the baby! Good to hear Jon is doing well. :).
His hair do is so cute!
He is so cute! I want to meet him! Miss you guys!! You ready for baby #2?
Post a Comment